Trunk or Treat Volunteers
Volunteers, age15+, needed to hand out candy, help with merchandise sales, man the photo booth and more.
Saturday, October 31, 2020 from Noon until 3:30 PM.
Sign-up to volunteer HERE
Please contact Amy Salerno Hale with any questions you may have.
COVID-19 Safety Measures That Will Be In Effect:
- Attendee counting/cut-off, to make sure participation does not get overcrowded.
- A one way map to follow for treat collection, with trunks spaced 18-27 feet apart, so a variety of group sizes can space out as they move from trunk to trunk collecting goodies. One group at a trunk at a time.
- No contact treat distribution.
- All staff, volunteers and guests are required to wear COVID-19 approved facemasks at all times during this outdoor event. Disposable masks will be on hand for anyone that does not bring their own.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be set up periodically along the trunk or treat trail.
- Guests are asked to save opening/eating their treats until after they have left the event.
Please contact Lena Black to arrange time to drop off your donation.
Thinking of attending Trunk of Treat? Details about all our Hallowdaze: Photo Ops & Lollipops activities can be seen can be seen HERE.