Theatre Memphis is currently selling tickets at a limited capacity for all performances. However, there may not be physical distance within the venue, and you can expect to have patrons sitting directly next to, in front of, and behind you. We have left areas open for you to be re-assigned a seat that would make you more comfortable. Please see an usher to be re-assigned.
Theatre Memphis COVID-19 Information and Guidelines
Our goal at Theatre Memphis is to maintain the safest environment possible for everyone. With additional information regarding COVID-19 protection being gathered daily, we will continue to be fluid in all our decisions regarding COVID-19 guidelines to reflect current CDC and local recommendations.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as Theatre Memphis navigates the safest ways to ensure and protect the health of our patrons, guests, performers, volunteers, and staff.
To that end we have enacted guidelines:
- Currently, all employees and guests in our facility will be required to wear face coverings.
- We will provide disposable masks to those who need them.
- We highly recommend that interaction be limited with patrons other than those in your party and there be no unnecessary physical contact.
- When in public or common areas, be conscious to cover coughs or sneezes and dispose of tissues properly. Tissues will be available for guests, if needed.
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds or longer, with soap when available.
- If you show any symptoms of COVID-19, including coughing, sneezing, or fever, you should not enter the facility.
- If any of the above symptoms are observable, you may be refused entry to the facility and your ticket value will be refunded or banked in the box office to be able to use at another performance.
- An accelerated, regular cleaning schedule of all common and high traffic areas has been instituted, in particularly after rehearsals and performances.
- Sanitation stations for our patrons’ use are readily available within the facility.
- Signage for precautions has been strategically placed throughout our facility.
- Concessions have been reconfigured so there will be clear shields between servers and patrons and all personnel will be masked with limited contact in product exchange.
During performances, house managers will be able to address any concerns you may have while on-site, Box office personnel are also available to connect you with someone so that we can attend to your needs.
By visiting Theatre Memphis, visitors voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree to release Theatre Memphis or entities involved in the production, management, or operation of an event from any liability related to such exposure.