Want to help on Halloween? - Sign your trunk up here.
October 30, 2020
Next Stage @ Theatre Memphis
Commemorate this Halloween season with the perfect photo op! Schedule your family or friend group for a private photography session in the Theatre Memphis Halloween Photo Booth! With 2 settings to choose from: a Fall Harvest theme (great for families!) or the Haunted Victorian (great for costumes!) these fall backdrops, carefully designed and curated by TM Resident Scenic Designer Jack Netzel-Yates, are sure to create your next frame-worthy portrait! Costumes are encouraged, and the whole gang can be in the shot as this a PET FRIENDLY event! Whether you choose to come in costume or in classic autumnal attire, you're sure to capture a delightful memory with this specialty Halloween photo shoot!
- - -
Prepaid reservations are required.
Photos will be emailed.
$10 for one person
$20 for two people
$5 for each additional person, up to a maximum of six people.
Pets are free
With the possibility of other pets being present, please keep your pet leashed or caged until your turn on the photo set. Theatre Memphis in not responsible for any 'accidents.'
- - -
RESERVE YOUR SPOT by calling the TM Box Office at 901.682.8323
October 31, 2020
12:30 – 3:30
Front Parking Lot @ Theatre Memphis
Only the Perkins Extended entrance will be open.
Put on your costume and join us for some spooky family fun! Theatre Memphis will host a Trunk or Treat in our parking lot the afternoon of Halloween. Come dressed in your Halloween best and safely collect goodies from our socially distanced trunk displays. All volunteers will be required to wear masks, and we encourage all guests to do the same. There will be plenty of candy, fall photo ops, and fun to be had, so join us for an afternoon of safe and secure tricks and treats!
VOLUNTEERS & DONATIONS NEEDED FOR THIS EVENT; CLICK HERE FOR INFO.
COVID-19 Safety Measures That Will Be In Effect:
- Attendee counting/cut-off, to make sure participation does not get overcrowded.
- Welcome station for check in and sanitizing before entry
- A one way map to follow for treat collection, with trunks spaced 18-27 feet apart, so a variety of group sizes can space out as they move from trunk to trunk collecting goodies. One group at a trunk at a time.
- No contact treat distribution.
- All staff, volunteers and guests are required to wear COVID-19 approved facemasks at all times during this outdoor event. Disposable masks will be on hand for anyone that does not bring their own.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be set up periodically along the trunk or treat trail.
- Guests are asked to save opening/eating their treats until after they have left the event.
Stage Floor Creations will be available for sale at the Trunk or Treat event.